Bringing home a new pet can be an exhilarating experience, especially if you have gotten yourself a new dog. Dogs are intelligent and loyal creatures that fit in well and typically make great house pets. However, as a responsible pet owner, you have to cater to all your pet’s needs. This includes feeding, cleaning, and bathing him.
Additionally, you are also responsible for training your dog to use the bathroom. While the whole experience might seem overwhelming at first, it is imperative you take on the responsibility as soon as you can.
Training pads serve as a great training aid that many pet owners find useful while toilet training their pets. These pads are typically made from absorbent materials, preventing pet urine from touching the floor and the carpet.
PoochPad Pet Training Pad
PoochPad Pet Training Pads keeps your floors clean while teaching your dog where to use the bathroom. Made using absorbent materials, the pads are everything you will need while toilet training your dog. Some notable features of the PoochPad Pet Training Pad include:
- Washable and reusable training pads which are more eco-friendly options when compared to disposable pads in the market.
- Made using built-in odor control materials, making them ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- A cost-effective alternative to using disposable pads in the market that must be thrown out after each use.
- PoochPad Pet Training Pad is guaranteed to last 300 washings.
- Available in numerous sizes, including small, medium, large, extra- large and extra extra-large, which means you can conveniently pick a size that is right for your pet.
Most customers were highly pleased with their purchase. PoochPad Pet Training Pad received an average of 4.2 rating out of 5 on Amazon and most customers generally left positive reviews. Customers agreed these pads were a great alternative to disposable pads.
Disposable pads prove expensive in the long run and are quite inconvenient since they need to be thrown out. PoochPad Pet Training Pads are safe for the environment and cut down on odor. It is important you follow the instructions mentioned on the packaging for cleaning and washing.
However, on the downside, some customers complained the material of the pads was too silky and that they do not lie straight on the floor once they are washed.
These pads are the best option for environmental conscious pet owners who are tired of using disposable options for their dogs.
The PoochPad Pet Training Pad is overall a great buy and provides great value to pet owners who wish to toilet train their pets. Additionally, you will not have to feel guilty for adding to the local landfill.